My CODE 50 amp wont sound

votes

I recently got a CODE 50 amp in Monterrey, MEXICO.  When I bought it (January 2021), I noticed that when trying to use the bluetooth connection it wont work and stop making sound after 2-3 minutes. Actually I could never get a satisfactory connection between my cellphone and the amp. I was ok not using the BT so I let it be. The screen started to blink and it didnt make any sound.

Yesterday, it began to stop making sound even without the BT after playing for some time (10, 20, 50 minutes it varied).. The only way to make it sound was to turn it off and on again. 

I updated the software (MCU 1.44, BT V3.1). Right now, as soon as it turns on it sounds for a second and then you cant hear anything. The screen has a short but periodic blinking (same as before when trying to use the bluethoot). Right after the software update I was able to use the app, connect my cellphone to the amp, I tuned my guitar through the app and everything was just great. Just like that, without doing anything at all, it stoped making sound and now it happens everytime I turn on my amp. I cant use it anymore.

I got to a point where Im not ok with the product. Should I claim for warranty or is there something we can do? Why would it stop making sound? 

Thank you

asked 01 Feb 2021 at 09:10 PM

Carlos Vergara
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your comments, I would recommend its looked at by an engineer, so I would suggest you contact the shop you purchased from and they will be able to arrange this for you.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 02 Feb 2021 at 10:27 AM

Hello Marshall Support Team,
I purchased (Jan 2021) a CODE50 and I am having the same issue. Guitar Center said I should contact you about the Marshall Warranty to get it repaired. I am located in Houston TX. Please advise.

Thanks,
Elijah
- Elijah Zepeda 14 Mar 2021 at 04:23 PM
Hi Elijah,

Please can you contact servicedesk@marshall.com and someone will be in touch.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 15 Mar 2021 at 10:05 AM
Loading - please wait...