No sound coming from my brand new Code 25

votes

Hi, I received a new Code 25 today. The unit switches on and the display comes on etc but absolutley nothing I have tried can get it to make a sound.... I don't think even I am stupid enough for this so I'm thinking there is a problem with the amp. The only thing I have attempted is to update the firmware but since none of the USB cables I have tried with it seem to work (though they do work on other items) I can't even get it updated. Anyone got any suggestions before I have to send it back?

asked 02 Feb 2021 at 06:59 PM

David Attrill
Answers: 3

votes

Could you, please, make a photo of your amp top panel with all cables connected as if you want to play?

Are you sure, that your USB cable is MINI USB starndard?

answered 02 Feb 2021 at 07:25 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

Make sure you use a data-cable and not only a charging-cable. And - no offense, made the mistake myself - make sure the guitar is plugged into „input“ and not into the F/S-jack.

answered 02 Feb 2021 at 10:07 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
That's exactly why I asked him to show the photo... :-) - Jacek Klimkiewicz 02 Feb 2021 at 10:16 PM
Thought so ;-) - Mark Lüttger 03 Feb 2021 at 06:43 AM

votes

Hi guys, thanks for your responses. I haven't got a pic right now but I can confirm that the guitar lead is in the input jack and not the footswitch jack. As for the USB cable I have a new data cable arriving today that may do the trick, but I don't really see how a firmware update would fix the problem of no sound. Whether it works or not I'll put a post on here.

answered 03 Feb 2021 at 06:56 AM

David Attrill
Loading - please wait...