CODE 50 GATEWAY CONNECTION REJECTED

votes

Trying to connect the gateway to my new code 50...I can get the bluetoth to connect but when I try to connect to the gateway it says connection rejected?

asked 28 Feb 2021 at 12:47 AM

Steve DeChurch
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your comments, we are sorry you are having issues, can you please confirm which mobile device you have and what software it has.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 01 Mar 2021 at 10:39 AM

iPhone w/ iOS 14.4...in addition the Guitar volume cancels out the bluetoth volume...so playing tracks from the bluetooth connection cannot be used for lack of volume?? - Steve DeChurch 06 Mar 2021 at 12:56 PM
When I try to connect the gateway app it shows the amp CODE V02028EFFU and when i try to connect it says:
CONNECTION REJECTED
YOU MAY ONLY CONTROL AMPS YOU ARE ALREADY CONNECTED TO FOR AUDIO OUTPUT
- Steve DeChurch 06 Mar 2021 at 01:13 PM
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the details, I would suggest having the amp looked at by an engineer.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 08 Mar 2021 at 08:33 AM

votes

iPhone w/ iOS 14.4...in addition the Guitar volume cancels out the bluetoth volume...so playing tracks from the bluetooth connection cannot be used for lack of volume??  

answered 01 Mar 2021 at 12:30 PM

Steve DeChurch
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the details, you can adjust the preset volume which will lower the guitar output, you can also turn up the volume on your device to get the track louder. Have you been able to connect with bluetooth now.

Regards
Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 04 Mar 2021 at 01:41 PM
The Bluetooth connects its the Gateway App that will not connect - Steve DeChurch 06 Mar 2021 at 12:56 PM
Loading - please wait...