Code 25 bluetooth connection

votes

Hiya, I have the Code 25 Amp and have for the last couple of years. I have recently updated my phone to an Iphone 12 pro.  

The Gateway App has installed on my phone. My setting are saying the Code 25 is connected via bluetooth, but the Code 25 and the Gateway App are not connecting. 

I have removed the Gateway App from my phone and re-installed it as advised and have re-connected the Bluetooth from the phone to the Amp once again as advised. 

I try to scan for the amp but it will not connect via the bluetooth.

Can you please help with a solution. 

Thank you. 

asked 03 Mar 2021 at 12:37 PM

robert simons
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Robert.

Thank you for your comments , it could be to do with the update on the IOS, I would suggest uninstalling and making sure the app is fully closed in the background, also turning off the device will help reset the settings for the connection.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 04 Mar 2021 at 01:33 PM

votes

Hello, completed as requested. Still not working. 

The phone is connected via the bluetooth as I have checked it by playing music that is on my phone via the bluetooth on the Amp. 

The issue is that in Menu 'CODE' not connected. Amps detected none. I san for Amps none are found even stading next to the amp.  I can see the amp on the bluetooth as is say 'CODE V0201A52BH' so it is connected. 

You have stated that you can control the amp via your phone downloading a libary of sounds. The phone will not Sync the libary to the amp. 

Is there any chance that you can releaase an update for the IOS and the last update for the amp was 2019. 

Thank you for your time 

answered 05 Mar 2021 at 09:37 AM

robert simons
Hi Robert.

Thank you for the details , we can arrange to have the amp looked at for you, if you email servicedesk@marshall.com , they will be able to help book this in for you.

Regards
Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 05 Mar 2021 at 09:40 AM
Loading - please wait...