What type of USB cable???Code 50


I've tried every type usb cable i got. Could someone please tell me what type of cable i need. I'd like to hook it up to my computer.


asked 04 Mar 2021 at 11:05 PM

Gerald Hoffpauir
You need a cable with a SUB on one end and a mini SUB on the other. BEST BUY carries them.

- Ken Pollard 02 May 2021 at 07:43 PM
Answers: 1


Hi Gerald,

the description of the cable you require I've pasted very poorly below. I had alsorts of problems finding one myself initially but find one and they are everywhere. Available for pence on Amazon. I purchased a quality one manufactured by Rhino Cables and have since bought from them a few times. Well made and good value.



USB 2.0 A Male to Mini B 5-Pin Charging Cable Lead

answered 05 Mar 2021 at 07:32 AM

Simon Coulston (12)
Loading - please wait...