Bluetooth music from device sounds horrible!

vote

So I just got my Code 25 amp and my guitar will show up in a couple days.

Even though my guitar isn't here yet I thought I would have a little bit of fun with it tonight.  One of the features that I really liked about this amp is being able to play music like from your phone through the amp either via Bluetooth or hardwired mini jack.   I did this tonight and to my surprise it sounded horrible! I tweaked the settings on the amp and of course it made no difference because those settings would only affect the guitar input.   I played the music through the music app on my phone then also through the Marshall Gateway app and got the same results. I thought maybe it was because I was doing it via Bluetooth?   But then I hardwired into the amp and it was the exact same issue. I guess there are other ways to listen to music while playing the guitar along with it but I just thought it was a pretty neat feature to have both sound sources coming out of the same speaker but there's no way that's going to happen.   Unless I'm  doing something wrong?

asked 18 Dec 2016 at 01:54 AM

Kevin S (1)
Answers: 1

votes

The speaker is voiced for guitar, not for playing music through. It's an amp, not a HiFi unit.

answered 24 Dec 2016 at 11:47 AM

Eugene Ooi (3)
Hi,

I have a problem, when I send music with bluetooth to Code 25 amp, the sound is not good.

some idea about it?
- Ewing Falla 21 Oct 2017 at 06:53 PM
Loading - please wait...