As pointed out in these blogs the Code series locks up during editing and doesn't have an app for Mac users. These issues go back to al least June of this year. When is Marshall going address these issuse other than saying "a solution is coming soon?" I recently purchased a Code 50 but I am not going to hold on to it if Marshall is not going to support it.
A new version of My Marshall is due to be released this week and this will include a firmware update for Mac users.
Marshall will release a statement shortly providing more details.
That is good news - thank you.
Ok so for those of us waiting over a year for this, when exactly is "this week"? The response was dated Dec. 20 2016, with a tag line "Marshall will release a statement shorly providing more details"...It's now, Jan 6, which I think is more than a week..Nothing on the website, nothing on twitter..."What the ______"