Code 50 - Mac Users, Firmware update

votes

As pointed out in these blogs the Code series locks up during editing and doesn't have an app for Mac users. These issues go back to al least June of this year. When is Marshall going address these issuse other than saying "a solution is coming soon?" I recently purchased a Code 50 but I am not going to hold on to it if Marshall is not going to support it. 

asked 20 Dec 2016 at 01:10 PM

Russ Lane (4)
Answers: 3

votes

Hello Russ,

A new version of My Marshall is due to be released this week and this will include a firmware update for Mac users.

Marshall will release a statement shortly providing more details.

Team Marshall

answered 20 Dec 2016 at 02:18 PM

votes

That is good news - thank you. 

answered 21 Dec 2016 at 01:39 AM

Russ Lane (4)
good news indeed, I play with 4 other guitarists on a regular basis and share GarageBand projects via a cloud, we all have Macs and were all getting codes to play around with but i am the only one to get a code so far as the rest are waiting for the Mac release before they even thin about it so i very pleased with this news. - Tim Watson 21 Dec 2016 at 06:17 PM

votes

Ok so for those of us waiting over a year for this, when exactly is "this week"?  The response was dated Dec. 20 2016, with a tag line "Marshall will release a statement shorly providing more details"...It's now, Jan 6, which I think is more than a week..Nothing on the website, nothing on twitter..."What the ______"

answered 07 Jan 2017 at 02:28 AM

Sean Wells
Hi Sean,
The update for Mac users is now available. Please go to the download tab and firmware updates for the link.
Team Marshall
- Marshall Amplification 09 Jan 2017 at 09:15 AM
Loading - please wait...