Problem when saving Presets from my Marshall Code 25 amp to my phone

votes

Hi,
I have a problem when saving Presets from my Marshall Code 25 amp to my phone (Android).
The saved Preset repeats/copies itself about 20 times. Therefore, the app Presets are unusable because I have to scroll down or up 20 duplicates before I reach the next Preset.
There is no way to delete those Presets, and when tapping on one the app freezes.

I already posted this same question in an existing thread in which other people were notifying this same issue, but that post was deleted...
In that post you said you where working in a solution to this, but its have been 5 months since the first report of this problem, so
I'd be grateful if you could fix this as soon as possible and kindly ask you when do you plan to release the Gateway app fixed?

Thanks!

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 12:57 PM

Dake Warren (5)
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your message.

There has been a firmware update to fix this issue, please take a look using link below

https://my.marshall.com/Downloads/FirmwareUpdate

Regards

Team Marshall

answered 21 Dec 2016 at 01:25 PM

Thanks for the prompt reply! I will update the firmware on the Code 25 and also the Gateway app version (since mine is 1.2.6 and there is a new one on 1.4.1) and try if the problem is fixed. - Dake Warren 21 Dec 2016 at 01:51 PM
Loading - please wait...