Firmaware Update

votes

How long the update process takes? Installation is already 100% but it seems it stuck and amp doesn't restart.

asked 21 Dec 2016 at 06:34 PM

Dhon Lalic
It seems the initial version also uninstalled... amp is not working... I used google chrome on Mac to update the firmware. - Dhon Lalic 21 Dec 2016 at 06:55 PM
The update takes less than a minute when it works. Just did it. Used a laptop and usb cable and plugged them both together and then ran the software. Got a error seeing the computer the first time and it looked like it was loading for like 20 minutes. The amp only said ready for update the whole time. I eventually closed the computer window and tried again. This time it zipped though and was done in prob less than a minute. the amp was showing download bars on it while it was updating. That was my experience so if it helps. :)
- Mark Ensign 23 Dec 2016 at 02:34 AM
Thanks! - Dhon Lalic 26 Dec 2016 at 02:12 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Dhon,

When you say your amp is not working, do you mean you are not getting any sound from it.

Regards

Team Marshall

answered 22 Dec 2016 at 09:11 AM

Same with Mark, I tried to re-start the update process and it installed correctly after 3rd try. Amp is now working but I am now worried with low ground current I am experiencing with metal panel and sometimes on the guitar strings. How can i solve this grounding problem? - Dhon Lalic 26 Dec 2016 at 02:10 AM
Loading - please wait...