Connection Problem

votes

I am able to connect to my amp via Bluetooth but once I am in the app, it doesn't pick up the amplifier. Has anybody else had this problem and if so, please help?

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 01:26 PM

Michael Huisamen (2)
Try tapping the lower left hand side of the screen on your phone/tablet. A symbol should appear (phone / Marshall amp). Tap on the symbol. The screen will change colour from gold(ish) to blue. See if you can now select the amp you want and not a "tap to sync" ( been there _ got t shirt!) - Steve Faulkner 28 Dec 2016 at 07:41 PM
I have tried switching between the "amp" and "phone" settings in the bottom left corner but it just doesn't register that I am connected to the amp. Thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated. - Michael Huisamen 28 Dec 2016 at 07:58 PM
Yeah, I run into this every once in a while...I have an iPhone so I can only speak to that, but it may be the same with an android. I find that when I go to setting and select 'bluetooth" option, the list of available items sending signal will be shown and I select the amp. Once I select the amp, everything get's connected... - Sean Wells 07 Jan 2017 at 02:23 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your message, could I ask which device and model you have, this will help with knowing how to help with your issue.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 05 Jan 2017 at 09:37 AM

I have a Samsung A3 2016 smartphone - Michael Huisamen 15 Jan 2017 at 09:35 AM
can you follow the steps below and tell me if that works OK for you?
close the app
delete it from your recently viewed app's
unpair with Bluetooth
turn the amp off

turn the amp back on
click on 'Rev and Power' on the amp and a blue light should start flashing
go back into your Bluetooth settings and pair with the amp
go into the app
on the left hand side of the app there should be a red tab that says connect
click on connect
- Marshall Amplification 16 Jan 2017 at 09:14 AM
Loading - please wait...