Code 25. Set Master volume by software?

votes

Hi,
I find my Code 25 amp too loud at practice levels (at least for my apartment) so I have to set the Master Volume between 0.1-0.9 and in that  range the Master Volume varies greatly which makes almost impossible to adjust it at the same value twice.

It will be nice if the Master knob could also be set via software so it can be saved/stored and also displayed in the amp's front panel screen, since it is very common to move the amp from one room to another and accidentally change the Master setting without knowing at what level it was previously set.
Coud be possible to add this option in a future firmware/app update?

Thanks in advance!

asked 04 Jan 2017 at 02:33 PM

Dake Warren (5)
I have the same problem, but in my case until 0.89999 is too low and the moment you hit 0.9 then is too loud for my apartment. it is almost impossible to dial an even volume. What I have done is leaving my master volume in too loud and then turn the volume down on my phone app... but I think it affects the tone. - diego morel 04 Jan 2017 at 04:39 PM
Answers: 4

votes

Hi Dake,

Thank you for your message.

I will pass this to our team as feedback and a suggestion for future updates.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 05 Jan 2017 at 04:26 PM

Dear Marshall Team,
are there any updates concerning this issue? With the last firmware update nothing really happened. The Master Volume is still not working properly..

Best Regards
Chris
- Christopher Schneefuss 06 Nov 2017 at 09:14 PM
Hi Chris,

This is still being looked into, thank you for your patience.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 13 Nov 2017 at 10:23 AM

votes

Hi there,

I have the same problem with the master volume. Between 0 and 0.9 nothing really happens, when you reach 1 to 1.1 it's getting really loud - nearly too loud for apartment use.  When you adjust the volume knob, you also change the preset itself, which is not the solution.

An update will be great. I really love my Code25, but this problem is a bit annoying.

Best Regard

Chris

answered 13 Apr 2017 at 07:46 PM

Christopher Schneefuss

votes

I want say thanks to share the helpful and informative artile buy a term paper online ? , according to my own experience many users searching for this information in their daily life. It become a source of good solutions and saving of time.

answered 02 Jul 2022 at 02:31 PM

Armand Maly

votes

It might surprise you that teachers love getting homemade gifts from their kids just like parents do. That special little ornament or card that a student made just for them, is something [? they will cherish ? for a long time.The DIY gift ideas for teachers are: DIY Coffee Sleeve.
DIY Periodic Table Clipboard.
DIY Personalized Clipboard.
Spray Painted DIY Teacher Gift Jar.
Umbrella with Poem.
Personalized Tote Bags with Printable Tag.
Fabric Tassel Bookmarks.
Printable Teacher Appreciation Bookmark.

edited 03 Jul 2022 at 10:02 AM

john cena

answered 03 Jul 2022 at 10:01 AM

john cena
Loading - please wait...