Can you run the CODE with no presets?

vote

Can I turn the 100 presets off on the CODE amp? I don't want a High gain setting or a looper setting or all of these weird settings I kind of want to just make my own setting, if you will.

I want it to be like a regular amp atm. Is that possible?

asked 06 Jan 2017 at 06:55 PM

Jonathan Rowe (1)
My question as well. Hope I get a different answer - seems there ought to be a way. I mean, a fella could take a preset and turn each of the settings OFF, then save it... but what a pain. However... there is at least that option I guess. - Steve Noyes 12 Jan 2017 at 12:35 AM
Answers: 2

vote

Im not sure why you bought a code amp if you dont want modeling and the presets. Thats what this amp is designed for.  I agree with the fact that not all of the presets are to ones liking but you can easily overwrite any preset to what you want it to be.  If you want a regular amp then the solution is to purchase one.

answered 02 Apr 2017 at 08:58 PM

steve strano (1)
Also, by using a hand held device, you can change all the presets on the hand held device, and leave the settings on the amp as per the origin al settings. - Chris Davies 20 May 2018 at 03:38 PM

votes

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your message, there is no way to turn off all the presets, the amp has to have 100 presets on there.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 09 Jan 2017 at 09:07 AM

Loading - please wait...