Code - copy setups from library to amp

votes

Can someone explain how to write a setup in my Gateway library to the amp?  No matter which box I check I seem to always overwrite my Gateway library setup with what is on the amp instead of the other way around. 

edited 10 Jan 2017 at 11:21 PM

Sean Nixie (6)

asked 10 Jan 2017 at 11:02 PM

Sean Nixie (6)
No help on how to write a setup from Gateway to the amp? There is a manual for the amp, a manual for the pedal but nothing for the Gateway app. - Sean Nixie 16 Jan 2017 at 06:30 PM
Answers: 1

votes

It works OK for me. Make sure you have the blue dials on the main screen, that means you are playing from Gateway's presets. If they are Gold you are playing CODE's presets. If you've got the wrong colour tap the icon at the bottom left of the main screen, that switches between them.

• So from the blue dials, go to 'Library' and tap the arrow '>' next to the preset you want to copy to CODE to get the save screen.
  • Tap the little box next to 'LIBRARY' to clear the 'x'
  • Tap the little box next to 'AMP' to add an 'x'
  • Change the preset name if you want by tapping in the white box
  • You can also choose what CODE slot to write it into by spinning the gold number left or right
  • Tap 'SAVE' and you should be good

Hope you get it working.

answered 18 Jan 2017 at 11:50 PM

Fretbuzz Lightyear (53)
Thanks! I did eventually figure out the difference between the blue dials and the yellow dials and how to sync those setups. - Sean Nixie 19 Jan 2017 at 04:16 PM
Loading - please wait...