Storing downloaded profiles on my code 50

votes

I have connected my amp to the computer. I'm on the Marshall website. I select a preset number  say.. 94 and download a preset from the website. I see the tone i want on the Code 50 display. I press save and if I click to 95 and back to 94 where i started  it goes back to the default program. What am I doing wrong?

Please advise.

Roger in Georgia, USA

asked 20 Jan 2017 at 11:07 PM

Roger Streng
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Roger,

When you have selected the preset you want from the available downloads, are you going into the 'gateway' tab on the website and moving the selected preset into your list of 100?

Team Marshall

answered 23 Jan 2017 at 09:24 AM

votes

If you have downloaded the preset straight to your CODE with the button that looks like an amp then you can save it by holding down the flashing EXIT/STORE button until the display says SAVED. Takes longer than you think, about two seconds. If you see 'SAVED' you should be good.

(If you are connected to CODE with Gateway then make sure you are in CODE mode (gold dials). Blue dials means you are playing the Gateway presets. The button at bottom left switches mode when you are connected.)

edited 23 Jan 2017 at 09:35 PM

Fretbuzz Lightyear (53)

answered 23 Jan 2017 at 09:32 PM

Fretbuzz Lightyear (53)
Thanks thats all it was I held the button for a few seconds and save appeared. I got it now :-) thanks - Roger Streng 14 May 2017 at 03:41 PM
Loading - please wait...