that's it! Lame amp! Code 25!

votes

I've been recording on garageband and other softwares for a long time already!

However, I've bought this (crappy) amp to record via USB on these DVAs I'm used to work with. SO, aparently, after questioning people who uses the same amp, and here on the forum, NOBODY could explain the real reason why this "amp" won't work for recording via usb!

The TWO computers I use (macbook and PC - windows7) reconize the amp, however NO SOUND AT ALL are recorded! 

I am familiar with LINE 6 products and I use them a lot. No problem at all with this gear! But MARSHALL, the most famous brand of amps on the world, releases an amp promising to do something they aparently are not able to!

Lame amp! recently bought and, hopefully, recently SOLD! Waste of my time and money! 

asked 26 Jan 2017 at 01:57 PM

daniel reiz
Answers: 2

votes

Hmm, it's working fine for me.

You had me worried there as I am hoping to use Garageband for recording but hadn't tried it yet. I just fired it up on my iMac and had sound and recording in minutes. I'll add a screenshot in a mo.

The only thing I'm not sure about as I'm a total Garageband noob is that the audio is processed by Code AND Garageband. Can I set up a clean channel on Garageband so that I only get the Code processing?

Edit:

My settings

edited 26 Jan 2017 at 02:59 PM

Fretbuzz Lightyear (53)

answered 26 Jan 2017 at 02:47 PM

Fretbuzz Lightyear (53)

votes

Hi Daniel,

We have tested this and had no issues, just be sure you have Garageband setup correctly.

Regards

Team Marshall

answered 26 Jan 2017 at 03:45 PM

It works in several window apps for me. The only thing missing that other amps support is low latency ASIO drivers. Some Audio apps only work with ASIO and won't recognize devices that just use windows hardware drivers. Most will though. - Adrian Tysoe 07 Feb 2017 at 04:18 AM
Loading - please wait...