PEDL-91010 - 2-Way footswitch?!?

vote

A number of months ago Marshall responded on this Forum that a simple up/down footswitch would be available Early 2017 for use with the Code 50 Amp, which I own.    I noted that a recent firmware update included files for this pedal and also note that a "PEDL-91010" 2 way Footswitch is "included" with the 100 watt versions of the Code Series Amps.  What about us Legacy Users??   When/Where can I purchase a 2-way pedal, and what is the price?    Thank you!!

asked 20 Feb 2017 at 03:32 AM

S Fisher (6)
Seems like the Code 100 was released AND is available for purchase, YET NO PEDL-91010 2 WAY FOOT SWITCH AS PROMISED for us early adopters. Talk about another Company that I SHOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED A PRODUCT FROM. The Bluetooth connection is buggy which requires constant re-pairing; The Marshall Code Gateway APP is buggy and erratic; glitches in the software and hardware cause me to have to turn my Code 50 on/off numerous times during each use to end freezing issues; and I CAN GO ON. Seems like Marshall releases products and then promises to "FIX IT IN THE MIX" ... yet there are only promises and no final mixes... Anyone want to by an Amp I can't even re-sell based on the fact that it isn't useful as is?!?!?!?!?! - S Fisher 05 Apr 2017 at 05:53 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi,

The footswitch with the CODE100 will be available as soon as the unit is released. It will be available from all stockists and online also.

Team Marshall

answered 20 Feb 2017 at 10:15 AM

Be prepared to wait. The footswitch for the Code amps are the same one they had for the Haze amps several years ago. I bought the Haze 40 combo and waited over a year to get one. I don't understand the mentality of a big company marketing a item without having the needed pedal ready to market together. By the time we get the pedal, the amp line will be obsolete. - james mccain 10 Mar 2017 at 03:49 AM
TRUE! Still waiting. Code 100 is out and no foot switch for Code 50/Code 25. Software glitches; Bluetooth issues. USB recording problems. RIP CODE 50 -- another incompletely created; prematurely released and technically unsupported product. Maybe Marshall should go back to making amps in the 1960's .. Instead of purchasing a Code 50, I should have donated my money to a time machine to take Marshall back in time, as they sure shouldn't be creating amps for musicians in 2017!!! - S Fisher 05 Apr 2017 at 05:59 AM
Hi

Thank you for your message, you can purchase the Code 25/50 footswitch from here https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PEDL91009

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 05 Apr 2017 at 08:01 AM
Dear Team Marshall - the Code 25/50 Footswitch linked to is for the PEDL-91009 - which is the PROGRAMMABLE footswitch for live performance that has been available for some time now. Marshall released a TWO BUTTON/ UP-DOWN footswitch for the CODE 100 which is allegedly designed for and compatible with the CODE 50. It is Model PEDL-10010. WHEN/WHERE CAN IT BE PURCHASED??? Thank you. - S Fisher 23 Apr 2017 at 07:18 PM
Hi,

Thank you for the message, The Code 2 way footswitch will be out once Code 100 is available, please keep checking social media and our website for updates.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 25 Apr 2017 at 07:54 AM
The CODE 100 is OUT, where is the 2 way Footswitch for us 25/50 owners??? PEDL-10010? I've had this Amp for almost a year. With all of its Bluetooth, software, etc. issues, etc., I may just return it to Sweetwater as DEFECTIVE. IF WE ALL DID THIS, MARSHALL MAY HAVE TO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THEIR OWN PRODUCT LINE AND SUPPORT PRODUCTS THAT THEY SOLD AND SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN! They know how to reach me. 10 days, and counting... - S Fisher 18 May 2017 at 01:43 AM

votes

Hello.

Sorry to bother on this thread but is this PEDL-10010 footswitch available as yet???

Regards,

Dale.

answered 24 Jul 2017 at 11:49 AM

Dale Paterson (105)
Loading - please wait...