fimeware update

votes

hello i put in my code 50 the lates update of fimeware and not runin good.... the sound is bad..... 

how to reset to factory setings or how make a good update??

thanks

asked 27 Feb 2017 at 08:06 PM

javi hernandez
Answers: 3

vote

Hi Javi,

I'm pretty sure you can reinstall the latest firmware update but I'm not sure about rolling it back to an earlier version. The factory reset is just for the presets as I understand it. I'd try re-installing the update and if that doesn't work email an audio clip to Marshall to see if they know what the problem is.

answered 02 Mar 2017 at 09:29 AM

Fretbuzz Lightyear (53)

votes

Hi Javi,

FACTORY RESET

Performing a factory reset will return CODE’s Presets back to when it was new.

To perform a factory reset:

Whilst holding down the AMP Section Switch, turn the power ON.

The screen will display a notification that the amplifier is about to be returned to its

factory settings.

If you are sure that you want to perform a factory reset, press and hold the EXIT/STORE

switch to confirm.

If you do not want to restore the factory presets, pressing any other switch will cancel the

factory reset operation and boot the amplifier as normal.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't please send us a sound clip to servicedesk@marshallamps.com

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

edited 02 Mar 2017 at 09:32 AM

answered 02 Mar 2017 at 09:30 AM

votes

I put firmware update on Code 25 and have no problems with sound, but better some functions (no freeze on save). I think I have seen on Marshall site you can rolling it back to an earlier version when you start firmware update in browser. NOT SURE, CHECK IT.

answered 02 Mar 2017 at 05:36 PM

Sale M
Loading - please wait...