Bluetooth problems connecting my Iphone 6s

votes

It's hard to stay connected with my phone , sometimes during changing the presets  the connection is lost . And it's symply impossible to reconnect .

Is there already an update / sollution ??

asked 04 Apr 2017 at 08:36 PM

rene scholte
Hi Rene,

Sorry you seem to be having issues, have you tried the firmware update, We have tested lots of iPhone 6s and not had any issues.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 05 Apr 2017 at 08:13 AM
When I first got my 50 I had no problems other than when saving a preset I found if I made too many changes at once before saving, it would not save everything. I would have to do the main part of the preset, save it, then add effects and change the name, then save it again for it all to save to the amp. BUT, for about the past week my phone connects to the amp to play sounds through it instantly without a problem, but the Gateway app will not connect to the amp anymore. I just connected my amp to the Marshall update thing yesterday and it said my amp is up to date. - Dennis Bowen 05 Apr 2017 at 11:59 AM
Hi Dennis,

Sometimes its worth shutting everything down, including the phone and also unpair the device from the amp

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 05 Apr 2017 at 12:41 PM
Restarting my phone fixed my problem. Thanks! - Dennis Bowen 06 Apr 2017 at 01:06 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...