Is code 25 any good with an acoustic guitar.

vote

i seem to remember seeing a previous question where someone asked if you could use an acoustic with the code. The reply from the tech team was it was disigned for use with electric only my question is has anybody out there used it with an acoustic and if so does it sound any good.

cheers. 

asked 30 Apr 2017 at 08:05 AM

Martin Blyth (27)
plug one in and let us know!! :-) - dave thomas 02 May 2017 at 10:32 AM
Answers: 6

vote

I have the Code 25 and tried it on my Ibanez acoustic guitar. Yeah, it sounds very well, just use the Acousic preset and turn up the volume because you might not hear it . But it sounds great though!

answered 13 May 2017 at 11:11 AM

Terrence Garcia (1)

votes

I think the "Natural" pre-amp setting could be a good choice for this, but honestly I haven't tried it yet.

Philipp

answered 03 May 2017 at 06:29 PM

Philipp Münch (1)
CAN I USE MY ACOUSTIC GUITAR WITH THE CODE RANGE?

Yes! Although primarily designed for electric guitar use, CODE has a preamp called ‘Natural’ which is ideal for electro acoustic guitar. We wouldn’t recommend using one of the power amp models with this, but you can still use all of the CODE built in FX with your acoustic too. You can of course save these settings to create your own ‘Acoustic’ preset. You could also use this setting for keyboard
- dave thomas 07 May 2017 at 02:14 AM
I've just bought a code 50 and a want an ibanez electro acoustic would the acoustic setting also be ok or would I be better off getting an acoustic amp - steven walters 08 May 2019 at 07:46 PM

votes

If money is the issue and you have to, go ahead but the Marshall AS50D or AS100D are the way to go. I have one and it sounds fantastic.

answered 29 May 2017 at 10:52 AM

Nigel Trueman (2)

votes

not working well with my Martin in the way posted above

answered 07 May 2019 at 07:42 AM

Eyal H

votes

tengo una electroacustica Ibanez aeg8e. El mejor presets es en el PRE-AMP en NATURAL

Ir a ACCOUSTIC y cambias el pre-amp a natural. Suena con un poco menos de volumen , Se pueden usar los efectos de FX , 

Para una guitarra Acustica el mejor presets del pre-amp, los he probado a todos.............. NATURAL

I have an electroacoustic Ibanez aeg8e. The best presets are in the PRE-AMP in NATURAL Go to ACCOUSTIC and change the pre-amp to natural. It sounds with a little less volume, FX effects can be used, For an acoustic guitar the best pre-amp presets, I've tried them all .............. NATURAL

edited 22 Jul 2019 at 02:41 PM

emiliano torielli

answered 22 Jul 2019 at 02:33 PM

emiliano torielli

votes

y puedes probar con el POWER-AMP que mas te guste.

And you can try the POWER-AMP that you like the most.

edited 22 Jul 2019 at 02:50 PM

emiliano torielli

answered 22 Jul 2019 at 02:48 PM

emiliano torielli
I tried using the code 25 on the acoustic, and the sound was good. You will have to turn up the volume at big parameters, because the sound is pretty quiet. Still, it's great that it it possible to connect those two, and have the chance to play beautiful music. I for example, learned how to connect them by learning it in country guitar books. Also, try searching for some tutorials on youtube, I am sure you will find videos where you are explained how to connect the code 25 with an acoustic, and how to play a crystal clear sound. Maybe, you will find my tips useful. But you can link ? !See ya! - hege fabi 05 Jul 2021 at 07:27 PM
Loading - please wait...