Where do I find/buy the USB cable that connects with the Code 50?


Just bought a Code 50...enjoying it but little surprised not to find the USB cable you need to connect the amp to your computer in the box, but hey ho. What type of cable do I need and where can I buy one?

asked 20 May 2017 at 05:56 PM

Robin Ashford (3)
Answers: 2


Hi Robin,

You would need a Mini USB to connect

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 22 May 2017 at 08:24 AM

Thanks, that's great. Have you guys thought about shipping it with the Code? It's a pretty inexpensive item but now I'm gonna have to find somewhere to buy it/order it. Would be a little touch with little cost, but would be great for customer experience. - Robin Ashford 22 May 2017 at 08:07 PM


Mini usb type A or type B ? 

answered 20 Apr 2018 at 09:43 PM

François Stuis
Loading - please wait...