Bluetooth connection

votes

Hi. Just to tell you that it's such a pity that the bluetooth on all codes really sucks.... WTF...... can this problem be solved? 'cause it's really a pain in the a**. 

asked 21 May 2017 at 11:01 PM

Angelo Amandio
Not sure it's much of a 'solve' but my solution seems to be to 'forget' the device in my Bluetooth settings, re-add it, and then go back into the app again. It's a pain, for sure, but seems to do the job more often than not. - Robin Ashford 22 May 2017 at 04:11 AM
Goto settings-backup and reset-network settings-reset settings

Enjoy!
- carlos ribas dos santos 23 Jul 2017 at 12:29 AM
Answers: 5

vote

As incredible as it sounds, when connecting using an iPhone and, disconnect, forget the device and then connect with Android, it worked. Try to do this, always forgetting the device with each connection.

answered 22 May 2017 at 02:27 PM

Juliano UL (1)

votes

I have no problems with BT if I don't turn off A2DP in BT settings in my phone (Nexus 6, Android 7.1.1)

answered 24 May 2017 at 04:02 PM

Denis Moysienko (85)

votes

I don't really have issues either, with an Android tablet, as long as I don't change the "name" of the found device in the tablet.  If I do it won't connect the next time.

answered 25 May 2017 at 04:23 PM

Dave Witek (14)

votes

I have no issues conecting with My apple devices (Iphone,Ipad etc) but when i try to use my Dell Android tablet ,it is contantly an issue connecting.Maybe its just Androids that the issues are with ?

answered 27 May 2017 at 01:47 AM

ron sandhu

votes

Don't think so, Ron, I actually started with my iPhone 7 but switched to my Galaxy S8 and it is much more reliable. Might be one of those 'your mileage may vary things.

answered 07 Aug 2017 at 02:09 AM

Alexis Grey
Loading - please wait...