My code 50 footswitch not responding

votes

Hey guys, got a quick question.For some reason when i put my footswitch into "switch" mode to access my tuner it will not return to "Bank" mode.In switch mode I have programmed the footswitch to button 1 to Tuner and left the other 2 buttons to default Modulation and Delay.When I go into switch mode I can turn on the tuner no problem but (only when I access the tuner) i try to return to bank mode,it will not respond.The only way i can get the footswitch to respond out of tuner mode is to physically turn the Amp's power on then off.I do not have this problem if i want to change the Modulation button or the Delay button. Do i need to do an uprgrade to fix this problem or is my switch defective ? Please help ! Thanks again !!

asked 26 May 2017 at 07:05 AM

ron sandhu
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Ron,

Thank you for you message.

To deactivate the tuner from the Footswitch you need to press the bank it is saved it then click the Exit button number 4 on the Footswitch this will take you back to the preset mode.

Any problems email servicedesk@marshallamps.com

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 26 May 2017 at 08:18 AM

Thanks guys,I will give it a shot .BTW I love the amp ! - ron sandhu 27 May 2017 at 01:27 AM
Loading - please wait...