Preset management issues

votes

The whole process of downloading a preset, and allocating it to the amp (and saving it) and saving them to My gateway needs a complete re-work. The user interface is really bad, the methodology is not clearly explained and is next to impossible to do if you use a small android device with a small screen.

The library takes up too much screen space, there needs to be a condensed view without the useless pictures so users can manage thier library in a list mode (ideal for smaller devices). The library and my gateway needs to be side by side to drag and drop easier.

The UI on the app and website are really poor designs and could easily be improved with minimal effort. The designer only needs to actually use them to see how terrible the design is currently. Good amp being ruined by terrible UI (website and app).

The app needs to be able to store a preset library so I can keep 1000s of presets with me and download various banks of 99 anytime I need them. Having them on the website introduces a needless step. 

My question is, any chance Marshall can sort this out before I go insane (its all a simple software fix away)?

asked 29 May 2017 at 11:07 AM

Nigel Trueman (2)
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Nigel,

Your feedback is important to us and we thank you. This has been passed onto our developers.

Team Marshall

answered 30 May 2017 at 08:16 AM

And the reply above is the only thing you will get, sadly Nigel. I do believe that their developer team had more than enough time to address those issues, but
haven't seen any step forward yet.
- Gurhan Ozkaya 06 Jun 2017 at 07:33 PM
i can not manage and download presets on iPhone. Total junk software. - gabe hutchinson 17 Jun 2017 at 04:11 AM
Hi Gabe,

You need to use the My Marshall website to manage you downloaded presets, once you have done that you will need to sync them to your device.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 19 Jun 2017 at 08:10 AM
Loading - please wait...