CODE 50 tuner via footswitch?
How do you assign the tuner to the footswitch?
edited 30 May 2017 at 10:18 PM
asked 30 May 2017 at 10:14 PM
good question! I too want to know this. found this via mr google. if you can decode it, please let us know
PRESET Mode enables you to assign any of CODE’s 100 Presets to 30 locations within the footcontroller. That’s ten Banks, each containing three Pre-sets.
The footcontroller’s two-digit display shows on its left the BANK that you are currently on (A –J), and on its right it shows the Pre-set location NUMBER you are currently on: 1, 2 or 3, which correspond with footcontroller buttons 1, 2 and 3.
The fourth footcontroller button selects the BANK. Press once to increment the BANK. Press and hold to decrement the BANK.
When you have selected your BANK, the location NUMBER will flash on the display, indicating a location has not been chosen. Press footcontroller button 1 – 3 to select your location.
Storing a Pre-set to a footcontroller location:
• Select a Pre-set on your CODE amplifier that you wish to store to the footcontroller.
• Choose a location on the footcontroller that you wish to store to: BANK A – J.
• While holding down the EXIT/STORE switch on the amplifier panel, press and release the desired button on the footcontroller: 1 – 3.
• Your chosen Pre-set will now be recalled when you select that footcontroller location.
Switch mode enables you to use footcontroller buttons 1-3 to activate or deactivate assigned Section switches and functions on the amplifiers panel.
To enter SWITCH Mode from PRESET Mode, press and hold any of the footcontroller buttons: 1 – 3.
NOTE: Press and hold the currently active button to change Mode without changing Pre-set. Press and hold either of the remaining buttons to change Mode while activating that button’s assigned Pre-set.
The footcontroller display will show the Pre-set number that you are currently on.
The three ASSIGNED SWITCH LEDs on the right side of the footcontroller show the status of the corresponding Section Switch: 1, 2 and 3. Red means the Section Switch is active, and Green means it is inactive.
NOTE: The TAP Delay LED will flash red in time with the current Tap Tempo Delay setting.
Footcontroller button 1 – 3 default Section Switch assignment is:
1. PRE FX 2. MOD 3. DEL
To change the default Section Switch assignments:
• Ensure the footcontroller is in SWITCH mode.
• Press and hold your desired Section Switch or Tuner/Tap Tempo function on the amplifier panel and then immediately select and release the footcontroller button that you wish to assign: 1 – 3.
• Your selected Section Switch or Tuner/ Tap Tempo function will now be assigned to the corresponding footcontroller button.
• When you have assigned a panel function to a footcontroller button, pressing EXIT/STORE will return you to the main Preset screen.
• To overwrite it, repeat this process.
NOTE: To exit SWITCH Mode and return to PRESET
01 Jun 2017 at 09:42 AM
Report content submitted by:
Reason you are reporting this content:
Loading - please wait...
You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to your browser settings.