Was hoping for 100 presets and at least 100 empty slots to store my modifications or own.

votes

haven't even received my Code 50 yet and already doubting my decision the way the app is set up...

how do I add the downloaded presets to the app?

[EDIT: figured out how to manage the library]

why do I have to overwrite original presets to create my own?

[EDIT: seeing now how it adds a backup when I copy another preset on top]

would it be too hard to add more empty banks of 100 to the library?

[EDIT: finally figured out how to view and edit the library in 'My Gateway' tab on this site] 

why can't I select only some of the presets I want to reset to original settings? It's all or nothing for resetting.

edited 14 Jun 2017 at 04:36 PM

michael s (9)

asked 14 Jun 2017 at 01:38 AM

michael s (9)
Majority of the factory presets are not good anyway. Just make a list of which ones you can live without and overwrite those when you make or download a new one. - Dennis Bowen 14 Jun 2017 at 05:51 PM
How do you manage the presets using the app?
This is stupid and highly disappointing. It sounds like I have to go on a computer to download the apps. Waste of time. I have iPhone
- gabe hutchinson 17 Jun 2017 at 03:56 AM
Answers: 1

votes

how do I add the downloaded presets to the app?

You just need save preset in amp or in library in the app

why do I have to overwrite original presets to create my own?

You can create your own preset and save to library, but in this case you can switch to them only through the app, in your amp still will be only factory presets

So, with the app you can have 100 factory presets in your amp and 100 "empty" banks in library for your own presets, but without the app you have only 100 presets saved in your amp

edited 14 Jun 2017 at 09:20 AM

Denis Moysienko (85)

answered 14 Jun 2017 at 09:16 AM

Denis Moysienko (85)
Loading - please wait...