How to bypass the presets and use as normal amps functionality

vote

Hi, Does anyone find out how to bypass all presets in code 50 and use as a normal amplier? i just wanted not to use the presets and use my analog pedals.

Thanks,

asked 18 Jun 2017 at 11:01 AM

Luther Sabuero (1)
Hi Luther,

Thank you for your message, there is no way to bypass the presets the Code is an modeling amp, which you will need to select a Pre amp and Power amp and Cabinet, you can turn FX off to get a clean sound.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 19 Jun 2017 at 08:05 AM
Answers: 2

votes

My approach was to create a couple of clean preset without effects and basic amp settings, like a clean jvm or dsl, 100W classic marshall power amp, and 1960 cab.

answered 18 Jun 2017 at 06:33 PM

michael s (9)
Perfect place to start. Square one in my book as well! The amp, just "plain" is like a stem cell. Why? When you can have any characteristic you need with selective modeling! I too turn everything off and make a preset of that particular amp naked, and when you do, that is where you hear how great the amps sound! - ssolo 8 26 Jun 2017 at 02:12 AM

votes

You need to put your pre amp into Natural mode, you can then use your amp straight with no code effects.

answered 19 Jun 2017 at 07:21 AM

Carl Forster (4)
I cant get hardly any sound out of the Code 50 using a Separate Effects Pedal - Robert L 14 May 2018 at 01:19 PM
Loading - please wait...