code amp 25 sound drops out when switching channels for an instant

votes

ok hit a cord , let it ring and switch presets. hear that tiny drop out? it does that with the footswitch too. i play in a band where i run sound from stage and i turn my solos up by switching to a preset with more gain and volume but how can i do that if it dropps out noticibly for an instant. if you use the same amp in the presets 1jcm, 2jcm more gain and volume,  3jcm  you can switch with no drop out but if you change amps 1jcm, 2 silver jubile, 3 jvm it drops out.  big glitch marshall. i might expect something like this from behringer but not you . shame shame shame

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 11:11 PM

ken nechvatal
watch this ken...

https://youtu.be/t9jUD0Tp3ew

- dave thomas 19 Jul 2017 at 10:00 AM
yes i watched the video and it is very helpful and everybody who has a footswitch should watch it but it confirmed what i said about unless you use the same preset for all 3 buttons there will be a dropout. so you can't switch from a jcm800 rhythm to a jvm lead without a dropout. this kind of sucks but it is what it is. my $99 behringer v-amp did the same thing so thats how i knew to keep the same preset across the channels. i just thought marshall 10 years later would have solved this issue before releasing their version. i was going to get a 100 watt code head but if it is going to have dropouts i think i'll pass - ken nechvatal 20 Jul 2017 at 03:39 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...