Code 50 foot pedal question

votes

I recently bought the code 50 pedal and noticed that if I have the amp volume set to say 3 and then I hit one of the pedals to change to a different sound the volume changes...I need to figure this out quick as I have a gig coming up and this will obviously be a problem..thanks

asked 17 Aug 2017 at 09:31 PM

John Telaak (2)
Have you tried verifying that the different presets that you are switching between have normalized volume? If you have some presets that have a higher channel volume than others this could occur. If so then try to find to play with your volume levels and find the best ones for you. - Gary Wright 20 Aug 2017 at 07:52 AM
thanks.. - John Telaak 22 Aug 2017 at 10:52 PM
When you switch presets, it defaults back to the volume programmed into the preset. - david frizzell 25 Aug 2017 at 01:28 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Pretty sure you need to go into the patch and change the volume of the patch individually. The volume control in your amp controls the volume of the patch your on. The master is the overall volume but if a patch has a different volume it will come out a lot louder regardless of the master. 

Hope me this helps 

answered 22 Aug 2017 at 04:27 PM

luke shettle (2)
thanks.. - John Telaak 22 Aug 2017 at 10:53 PM
Loading - please wait...