Code 50 foot pedal question

votes

I recently bought the pedal and noticed if I switch sounds during a song there's a brief gap in the sound which is something I've never had with a normal pedal board? is this just the way it works? is it defective? is there a fix? if there isn't it's very poorly designed...any help would be appreciated thanks

asked 25 Aug 2017 at 11:55 AM

John Telaak (2)
That's what it is , that's how's gonna be. This amp is for home practice and your own fapping pleasure - Miguel Zelaya 26 Aug 2017 at 03:06 PM
Answers: 1

votes

ok thanks..I figured a way around it as I now have my my RAT pedal in line w/my guitar cord on the way in..so when I need a boost I hit the RAT for more volume and distortion for leads...this little amp (code 50) has more than enough power to gig with though...actually playing out with it this afternoon as a 3 piece and NOT mic'ing it..

answered 26 Aug 2017 at 03:18 PM

John Telaak (2)
Dude good luck and have fun. You'll blow 'm away with all that sound packed in this little monster! . On a funny note, I got a splitter on the main Code 50 input , ran another 1/4 cable to my old Valve State and MG amps LOL. I couldn't put my guitar down . - Miguel Zelaya 26 Aug 2017 at 03:57 PM
that sounds awesome :) I will have fun..today's my first time on stage in 12 years..doing a short set of some originals w/some Sabbath, Hives and STP...all balls to the wall stuff @ a house party.. - John Telaak 26 Aug 2017 at 04:11 PM
Loading - please wait...