Code 50 iPad app

votes

Just got the amp a week ago, still playing around with it. Have iphone 7 the app wouldn't stay connected, so am using ipad air app and connection is fine. Hasn't dropped yet and reconnects when amp is turned back on no problem. The problem I do have is when I practice at night and find a setting on a preset I like, but not wanting to 'save' it yet, when I turn on the amp the next morning the app 'restarts' and setting I used the previous night is set back to the first one on the amp "Heaven" or whatever it is. 

Weird thing I can use on and off throughout the day, turn amp on and off, and everything is as I left it, no problem,  both app and amp. The problem seems to happen overnite, the next day the app links up to the amp and it goes back to the first preset, Heaven,  when I want to have it as I left it the night before. Is this an amp setting, an app setting or am I too stupid to figure it out. Logic would be if I turn off and back on during the day and my last setting is there as I left it the same should happen when I turn it on in the morning. Note: I'm new to this amp and don't want to edit or save presets yet, and would like to avoid for time being.

thanks!

asked 09 Sep 2017 at 05:22 PM

Kevin Burchett
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your message, when connected with the app you have 2 choices of presets one on the amp the other on the app, there is a switch section on the bottom, so when connected with app, it could be that your running the presets via app and when you turn off and turn on, it could then be showing presets for the amp, when connected in the bottom left hand corner you will see a amp or phone, this shows which presets are being used.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 13 Sep 2017 at 08:56 AM

Loading - please wait...