CODE100 / PEDL-91010

votes

Hi.

I note that my previous post in this regard has dissapeared "as if by magic".  So I ask again:

What is happening with the Marshall CODE100 i.e. when will it be released???

What is happening with the PEDL-91010 footswitch (for both the CODE100 and the other CODE amps.)???

I'm sorry but I have to express the below:

Support, or lack thereof, when it comes to the CODE amps. is concerning to say the least.  I have no less than 4 x CODE amps. and not to mention the various other Marshall amps. I've had over the years from time to time.  I think I (we) deserve answers when questions are asked.  I (we) certainly don't need posts deleted when Marshall is "put on the spot" as it were.

Regards,

Dale.

asked 11 Sep 2017 at 06:43 AM

Dale Paterson (105)
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Dale,

The CODE100 release date is the 29th September and the PEDL-91010 will be released at the same time.

Team Marshall

answered 11 Sep 2017 at 09:05 AM

Hi.

Thanks for the above. Hope you'll receive this comment as the entire thread is "greyed out" (not sure what that means).

Is there any chance that I could order 2 x PEDL-91010 direct from Marshall??? Reason I ask: the importer here (MIDIMUSIC) informs me that even if the CODE100 and PEDL-91010 are released on the above date it will take them 6 months before they are able to order the same from Marshall. Not sure why this is but they suggested that if I am unable to wait (which I'm not unfortunately) then I should order direct from overseas.

Regards,

Dale.
- Dale Paterson 18 Sep 2017 at 10:25 AM
Hi Dale,
To purchase the CODE pedal you will need to buy from a dealer as we do not sell direct.
Team Marshall
- Marshall Amplification 18 Sep 2017 at 10:29 AM
Hello.

I'm still trying desperately to source 2 x PEDL-91010 footswitches but nobody overseas seems willing or able to assist (at least not the people that I have contacted anyway).

Please could you furnish me with a list of retailers in the UK that have actually ordered the PEDL-91010 footswitches as seperate components and to whom such footswitches have actually been delivered.

Is there absolutely NO chance that you could make an exception for me i.e. sell via your online store to me??? I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

Dale.
- Dale Paterson 28 Sep 2017 at 10:01 AM
Hello Dale,
The footswitch comes with the CODE100 which has not been released yet. We are still in the process of shipping the CODE and the foot switches to our dealers.
We would not be able to sell you a footswitch from an overseas dealer due to warranty purposes and at the moment the foot switches are not being sold separately.
Team Marshall
- Marshall Amplification 28 Sep 2017 at 10:17 AM
Hello.

Well thanks for the response BUT:

As per my rather "glowing" post of a little earlier today (about the CODE100C/CODE100H) it sure does appear that SOME have received their CODE100 amps.!!!

Warranty: I'm not worried about as I intend to open them and "patch them together" anyway (so it would be my problem which is clearly understood).

The OBVIOUS question (and I may as well ask before everybody else "dumps on your head"): WHY are the PEDL-91010 footswitches not being sold seperately??? May I remind you that the latest firmware update for the CODE amps. included support for these very footswitches and from what I can tell there are more than just a few that have been waiting to purchase these footswitches for their existing CODE amps.

Regards,

Dale.

P.S. Despite my earlier comments on this thread "all is forgiven" (given that there seems to be SOME "light at the end of the tunnel" with regard to the CODE100 amps. and this should allay fears that the CODE series is being abandoned) (for now anyway)!!! LOL!!!
- Dale Paterson 28 Sep 2017 at 11:40 AM
Hello Dale,
We have been shipping the CODE100's for the past few weeks ready for the release of them on the 29th September, so yes, some stores will have them in stock ready to sell.
At this present time it has been decided that the pedal will come with the CODE100 and is not for sale on its own, this however could change. This particular pedal will only work on the CODE100 and not the 25's or 50's. The 4 way pedal however will work across the whole range and is currently available from all dealers.
Team Marshall
- Marshall Amplification 28 Sep 2017 at 12:10 PM
Hello AGAIN.

Well I'm surprised. After all this time (and "promise") this is the very first time that anybody from Marshall has noted that the PEDL-91010 will NOT work with the CODE25's or CODE50's. I sure am glad that I don't have to field the comments coming your way from others let me tell you!!! This being said: I'm not entirely sure that the information being provided by you is indeed correct. What was the firmware update for then??? Sorry. Doesn't make sense. Not to mention the fact that I've been trying to source these footswitches for a time now and Marshall is well aware due to the much correspondence and TODAY you tell me (us) that they will not work with the CODE25's and CODE50's???

Anyway and NO thanks to Marshall: I think I (today) found a credible solution to controlling 2 x CODE amps. simultaneously using the PEDL-91009 (x 2 patched together) so I guess I'll be leaving you in peace (but monitor the "action"!!! LOL!!!).

Regards,

Dale.
- Dale Paterson 28 Sep 2017 at 06:04 PM
Loading - please wait...