How do I sync my CODE 50 amp to my android phone?

votes

How do I sync my CODE 50 amp to my android phone? I updated presets on the phone and PC but they do not carry over to the amp. All help appreciated.

asked 15 Mar 2021 at 04:55 PM

Neal G
Joliet Jake - thanks for the reply! Let me try this a different way and my apologies for not being clearer. How do I get the library on my phone, which I have updated, to sync with the library on the amplifier? Every time I open the app on my phone or get on the computer, the library is how I want it. I need to get that information into the amp. I have tried hitting the "sync now" button in the app menu and nothing. Example - Preset 00 is now Pedal 1 DELAY. It comes up that way on the PC and the phone app. I need the amp to show it as 00 Pedal1 DELAY and not show 00 JTM Chill.
Thanks for being patient...
- Neal G 15 Mar 2021 at 08:21 PM
I figured it out. By tapping the small amp/phone icon at the bottom left corner of the phone when it's connected to my CODE, it changes the library on the amp. So simple... Thanks again Joliet Jake for taking the time to reply to me!! - Neal G 15 Mar 2021 at 08:57 PM
No problem. Glad you got it working. - Joliet Jake 15 Mar 2021 at 10:12 PM
Answers: 2

votes

Sorry if this is an obvious reply, but on your phone are you editing your library (blue screen) or the amp presets (gold screen). Either way any changes wont be permanent unless you save the changes to either your library on your phone or the presets on the amp, or both.

answered 15 Mar 2021 at 07:52 PM

Joliet Jake (126)
Got it figured out - THANK YOU Joliet Jake for taking the time to reply!! Cheers... - Neal G 15 Mar 2021 at 08:58 PM

votes

I need to change the order of the presets but I can't find this feature. It's possible?

answered 28 Mar 2021 at 10:40 PM

Paulo Crush (1)
Loading - please wait...