Question about Marshall DSL100H

votes

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not but maybe you’ll know the answer or where I can find it.

I’ve got a 100W Marshall DSL Head, not the JCM2000 series one but the series after that, and basically what’s happening is when I’m playing it will every now and then cut out, the channel indicator light will dim and go out along with the volume, this happens fairly regularly. And then just the other day it cut out but the channel light stayed on, with no sound, and I couldn’t change to the other channel. Turning the amp off and then back on “fixed” it but I’m sure it will happen again.

? ? Any suggestions  as to what it could be would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for you time. 

DSL

edited 17 Mar 2021 at 09:09 PM

chris truk

asked 17 Mar 2021 at 06:12 AM

chris truk
I’ve got a 100W Marshall DSL Head, not the JCM2000 series one but the series after that, and basically what’s happening is when I’m playing it will every now and then cut out, the channel indicator light will dim and go out along with the volume, this happens fairly regularly. And then just the other day it cut out but the channel light stayed on, with no sound, and I couldn’t change to the other channel. Turning the amp off and then back on “fixed” it but I’m sure it will happen again.

? ? Any suggestions as to what it could be would be greatly appreciated! ?

- chris truk 17 Mar 2021 at 09:09 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your comments, we would recommend the amp is looked at by an engineer and checked over, please send over your details to servicedesk@marshall.com with all your information and purchase date of the amplifier and someone will be in touch.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 18 Mar 2021 at 08:44 AM

Loading - please wait...