Code 50 + footswitch, cant set preset

votes

Hi i have a set of combined issues with my Code 50 with the 4 button footswitch

First of, love the products!

But my issue with it is major! I cannot set any preset on my footswitch, It seems so easy on the tutorials but mine just keeps on switching back to the preset that already was on the button (1,2 or 3). I do as followed. I chose the preset i want on ex.button 1, so i hold the "store/exit" button for 2 seconds and then i push the 1 button on the footswitch. But it only changes back to the preset it WAS. So no changes. When i HOLD the "Store/Exit" button for too long (3a4 sec) then it says "stored" and then no sounds comes out of the amp anymore, i can push the REV and AMP buttons and the LED light up. But no sound! The footswitch also then doesnt butch. I have to restart the AMP to get it to work again.

I tried to update the firmware but it already was up-to-date so i reinstalled the latest firmware again. I also tried to reset the AMP back to the factory reset but the problem still exists.

Please help,

asked 20 Mar 2021 at 07:13 PM

greg kroon
Hi Greg, quick question as I have posted an issue with my Code 100 head... When you get no sound do you still get sound through headphones? I do but not through my Code 2 x12. Also, how does the REV button feel in comparison to all the others? Does it click the same. Mine feels flat and does not click like it does not push in. - Scott Fitzgerald 21 Mar 2021 at 10:04 PM
Rev button feels the same as the other buttons. I would do what they informed me here. Go back to your buyer and ask for your warranty - greg kroon 25 Mar 2021 at 10:51 AM
I experience the same problem of crash, freeze and lack of sound. :( - Paulo Crush 28 Mar 2021 at 10:35 PM
Hi everyone, I have the same issue with the unit freezing and muting after "save". It happens with the app and with the amp save procedure, exactly the same result. Send back?!? - Pedro Faria 05 Apr 2021 at 04:27 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your comments, I would suggest having the amp looked at by an engineer, please contact the dealer if this is still under warranty.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 22 Mar 2021 at 08:27 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I will do that!

Greets,
Greg
- greg kroon 24 Mar 2021 at 08:12 PM
Loading - please wait...