code 412 cab

votes

i was delivered my new code head and cab today but i had to send cab back as it was split across the top right hand join why is there no corner protectors ? i had to send cab back so can not use head until its replaced

asked 25 Oct 2017 at 04:56 PM

jai paxton
Hi Jai,

Thank you for your message, we have passed this to our team to look into

Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 31 Oct 2017 at 09:54 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Jai,

When we designed the Code range we wanted to make sure that the amplifiers, cabinets and combos for the code range we wanted to design a product that not only sounded great but also looked amazing. Because code is a combination of the great tones and flexibility of historical Marshall amplifiers we wanted the Code range to also reflect this in the way it looked. Vintage style cabinets such at the 1959 amplifier. This corner less finish is something that that provides a timeless look. Something that has been very popular with players of the Code products.

Obviously, we are really disappointed that the cabinet you purchased had an issue with your cabinet and we take our product quality very seriously. We hope your Marshall dealer can resolve this for you very quickly. Should you have any more issues let us know as we are very keen to make sure you are satisfied with your Code Purchases.

answered 01 Nov 2017 at 09:21 AM

Loading - please wait...