Code 25 - Gateway App Not Connecting

votes

I seem to be having the same issues that a lot of people have reported, where I cannot get the Marshall Gateway app to connect to my Code 25. I've only had the amp for about a week and I cannot get the app to see it.

I can connect to the amp via Bluetooth using my phone (Pixel 3a, Android 11) and whilst connected, can use it as a BT speaker to play music from Spotify. However, nothing I do seems to get the app to connect to the amplifier.

-I've updated the amp to the latest firmware using my laptop/web browser. 
-I've followed all the instructions in the Bluetooth Connectivity Troubleshooter to the letter (CODE - Gateway Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting - my.marshall.com)

No matter what I do, or what order I install/uninstall/connect, the app will not see the amplifier. Everything works otherwise - I'm able to apply Patches from ? using a USB connection - and the amp sounds great. I'd just like to be able to control it from my phone.

asked 28 Mar 2021 at 10:54 AM

Andrew Jarvis
Hi, I had the same problem but I found out how to fix that!
When you connect your phone with amp via bluetooth, you have to break the connection with every other device in your phone settings. Then try again, everything must work
- yurii arutiunov 21 Apr 2021 at 03:10 PM
Answers: 1

votes

I have had no problems with bluetooth on all the phones and tablets I've tried (I guess I'm just lucky). Do you have another phone or tablet you can try?

Truth is bluetooth sucks, whenever a product has blutooth there is always a huge amount of people that can't get it to work with their device. just look at the forums for bluetooth headphones, smart watches, speakers etc. Bluetooth is a nightmare when it doesnt work.

answered 29 Mar 2021 at 08:57 AM

Joliet Jake (126)
Loading - please wait...