How to lower system sound (power on & shut down) volume

votes

Hi,

How do you control system sound (power on & shut down) volume on Emberton?

The system sound is VERY loud, and aggressive sound. 

It's silly when you hear relaxing yoga music, and then you're forced to hear very loud guitar sound at the end of the meditation session.

Thanks.

edited 29 Mar 2021 at 12:19 PM

John Doe (3)

asked 29 Mar 2021 at 12:18 PM

John Doe (3)
I found a way to adjust the volume lower. Depending on the phone you have, in my case is Samsung S22, what you need to do is enable the developer option by going to setting, about the phone, software information then tap about 7 times on Build number. The phone will notify you're about to enter the developer mode then it will ask to enter the security code. Once inside the developer, the key here is DISABLE ABSOLUTE VOLUME. Once that feature turn ON, you can adjust the volume separate on the speaker and the volume on the phone, this will help to lower the volume of the speaker to the lowest that you'd like. Not sure if this will work for Iphone but it works on Android. - Tony nguyen 01 May 2022 at 06:42 AM
Answers: 6

vote

That is a very good question and I would also be interested in a solution. The sound of the speaker is great but these turn on/off sounds are really annoying.
Is there a way to adjust or turn off the system sounds?

answered 02 Apr 2021 at 09:24 AM

Luk Ibin (1)

votes

Hi John,

Thank you for your comments, for any bluetooth speaker support please contact support@marshallheadphones.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 31 Mar 2021 at 03:20 PM

Dear Marshall Support, you are luring no one here, I've contacted you about this issue: how to disable start/stop sound on Emberton device but you dont offer any solution.
Your marketing team wanted to create a recognizable audio branding but you are forgetting that your user base is wider than just rock style and are willing to use it in a quiet room.

To me this device is flawed with this anti-feature and as it look like it cannot be software updated, dont buy this device or return if if you still can.
Very disappointed.
- Tim M 29 Jan 2022 at 12:02 PM

votes

Same here. I like this sound design but sometimes I turn it on before playing something slow and it totally sounds out of place.
Or when I want to turn it on late when somebody in the house is sleeping. 

answered 02 Oct 2021 at 07:48 PM

Andrzej Wysocki

votes

Hi, anyone here managed to disable the annoying sound?

answered 15 Jan 2022 at 04:05 AM

Boon Yew Lee

votes

I found a way to adjust the volume lower. Depending on the phone you have, in my case is Samsung S22, what you need to do is enable the developer option by going to setting, about the phone, software information then tap about 7 times on Build number. The phone will notify you're about to enter the developer mode then it will ask to enter the security code. Once inside the developer, the key here is DISABLE ABSOLUTE VOLUME. Once that feature turn ON, you can adjust the volume separate on the speaker and the volume on the phone, this will help to lower the volume of the speaker to the lowest that you'd like. Not sure if this will work for Iphone but it works on Android

answered 01 May 2022 at 06:44 AM

Tony nguyen

votes

I'm not sure how but somehow when I power on, it got disabled completely but not the power off.

Again, I'm not sure how I did it...

answered 20 May 2022 at 03:59 PM

J P
Loading - please wait...