Code 50 - descriptions of cabs

votes

Does anybody have a list of the cabs and descriptions, and also more detail on the effects options? Perhaps I am a loser because I don't know all the historical Marshall speaker cab configurations or know what CLS means on a chorus effect :-)  But I don't. A list would be helpful.

I just replaced my old Line 6 Firehawk setup with a Marshall Code 50. I am still figuring out the settings and how they interact but it is definitely an upgrade and a bargain for the money. Line 6 did publish a comprehensive list of amps, effects and cabs though, with detail on what each model was based on, and this was both interesting and helpful. 

This has been asked before and the answer was to search the marshallforum.com, and I did but found nothing.

asked 31 Mar 2021 at 11:23 PM

Tom Joyce (1)
Yes, CLS is also explained in the manual... :-) - Jacek Klimkiewicz 01 Apr 2021 at 09:32 AM
Answers: 2

votes

click on the support tab and go to manuals .click on the code 50 download and go to section 21. cabs it's all there broken down

answered 01 Apr 2021 at 06:50 AM

Mark Torres (6)
Thank you. I should have found it. I guess I was a loser after all ;-) - Tom Joyce 01 Apr 2021 at 11:47 PM
We're all here to help each other, so there are no losers here.
I too would have liked even a brief description on the amp rather than just model numbers. Even 1x12, 2x12, 4x12 etc would have meant you know what the model configuration is supposed to represent without having to look at the manual.
- Joliet Jake 03 Apr 2021 at 10:42 PM

votes

Hi Gents,

I have a few documents that may be helpful.

If you'd like copies please message me (e-mail: simonjohncoulston@hotmail.co.uk) and I'll send them through to you. I'm unable to attach them here.

Cheers,

Si.

answered 29 Apr 2021 at 11:11 PM

Simon Coulston (12)
Loading - please wait...