GATEWAY Not Connecting

votes

Hey Fellow Marshall Code enthusiast...As most of you are. I like to use all the features of my equipment hence the Marshall gateway. The short is after months of not getting it to connect to my iPhone I thought let me try the Gateway on my iPad Mini 2?? Aha it works...So the iPad is using iOS 12.5.2 and my iPhone uses iOS 14.4.2. I always keep any of my software up to date with rare exceptions..So it seems the problem is with the Gateway and the newer iOS? So maybe the gateway needs to be updated to work with the latest iOS? Hope this helps?

asked 02 May 2021 at 01:27 PM

Steve DeChurch
Well, all updates on my iphone and on my ipad works great for me. And I’m always updated to the latest version. - Anders Lundborg 03 May 2021 at 12:58 PM
Same with me. - Mark Lüttger 04 May 2021 at 05:57 AM
Answers: 1

votes

I really like the Code amplifiers. OK they are not perfect, but overall they sound pretty good and have great features.

My only disapointment is that Marshall seem to be pretty disinterested in the Code series. I'm not sure if they have given up on them because of lack of sales, or if they are looked on by some sections of the company as the "embarassing relatives" because they arent 100% valve monsters that take 2 people to carry. Eather way dont hold your breath for any updates from Marshall.

answered 03 May 2021 at 03:54 PM

Joliet Jake (126)
Loading - please wait...