Headphones sound is very weak.. unacceptable!!!

votes

I need a real solution and answer as to what's wrong with my code100 amp head! Is there any solution to not hearing sound clear thru headphones..... otherwise I'm sending this back and will try another Code 100 head but if the second amp does not work then I have wasted 1 whole year waiting for this amp and it Still is not resolved..... Marshalls reputation is at stake!!!!!!! Please help me 

asked 31 Oct 2017 at 04:32 PM

Mike Harvey (1)
Answers: 2

votes

Hello Mike,

Regarding your CODE100 amplifer, when designing an amplifier with a headphone socket there are tight constraints due to health and safety with the level of output of the headphone socket, normally adjusting the volume and gain and occasionally tone you can get a good sound through the headphones. We would recommend using a patch as the level of volume will need to be greater when using headphones with regards to the speaker sound. 

answered 01 Nov 2017 at 08:57 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)

votes

I use my Marshall Monitors with the CODE 100H.  Headphone levels are more than loud enough jamming with streaming over bluetooth or directly with an mp3 player. Try increasing the volume on the music source.  Just keep the Master Volume down on the amp until you equalize the volumes so you don't blow out your ears.

answered 05 Nov 2017 at 10:03 PM

Mark Hallman (25)
Loading - please wait...