Marshall Code 50 - Manage Patches, Footswitch e Hardware crash

votes

I am not able to use the product in a minimally satisfactory way due to the following problems and difficulties:

- It is not possible to change the order of patches saved in either the hardware or the mobile application. There is no way to back up the saved patch set;

- The foot controller only controls the patches of blocks 1, 2 and 3. I explain: the FS only handles A1, A2, A3, up to J1, J2 and J3, which totals only 30 patches out of the 100 available. It is not possible to handle patches numbers 4 to 10, 14 to 20, 24 to 30, 34 to 40, etc.

- The unit is crashing during patch editing directly on the hardware (I have videos with the evidence).

Marshall Team, we need your support to resolve this, please! Thanks!

asked 24 May 2021 at 02:40 PM

Paulo Crush (1)
Let's reflect: when a third party tries to make a tool or solution available (Marshall.Tools) it means that a homework assignment was not done by the manufacturer. Please, we need our trust in the Marshall brand to be honored! - Paulo Crush 24 May 2021 at 02:50 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your comments, you can rearrange the presets in your My Gateway, on this website to use when using the app, you can also upload your own presets to My Marshall as a way of backing up the preset, also making it for others to use.

If you are having issues with crashing please contact servicedesk@marshall.com , and someone will be in touch.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 24 May 2021 at 03:22 PM

Loading - please wait...