My Marshall headphones have broken three times

votes

Hi everyone, I started off with Major II and absolutely loved them, they lasted me maybe a year and a half before the right ear stopped playing. My insurance was still good so I got a new pair for free, this pair lasted half a year maybe ?. So then last month with the same insurance I decided to pay the difference and get a Major III, and while I love the sound, these also stopped playing from the right ear just a month after purchase.

So now my question is, am I being reckless or should I buy another brand, if so, what? Price should be around the same as the Major III. Thanks.

edited 09 Jun 2021 at 06:59 AM

Keke Genkai

asked 02 Jun 2021 at 11:20 PM

Keke Genkai
Hi everyone, I started off with Major II and absolutely loved them, they lasted me maybe a year and a half before the right ear stopped playing. My insurance was still good so I got a new pair for free, this pair lasted half a year maybe ?. So then last month with the same insurance I decided to pay the difference and get a Major III, and while I love the sound, these also stopped playing from the right ear just a month after purchase.
? ?
So now my question is, am I being reckless or should I buy another brand, if so, what? Price should be around the same as the Major III. Thanks.

I got this,...
- Keke Genkai 09 Jun 2021 at 07:00 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...