bluetooth dont connect whit gataway

votes

i have connect my phone whit the amp code 50

but in de gataway app i see the code 50 but when i press connect he sais not connected 

so i dont work what is the problem

asked 01 Nov 2017 at 08:34 PM

tom kreijne
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your message, sorry you have an issue connecting your Bluetooth, please see link below to help with this and see the steps First Connection.

https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting

Marshall Support

answered 02 Nov 2017 at 10:12 AM

hallo marshall i done this steps but they dont work how can i solve the problem - tom kreijne 02 Nov 2017 at 08:40 PM
Hi Tom,

Which device are you trying to connect

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 03 Nov 2017 at 09:12 AM
a mobile phone its a wiko phone - tom kreijne 03 Nov 2017 at 05:56 PM
I’m having the same problem. Mine is an iPhone. Just don’t connect. And I can play songs from Spotify on the code, but can’t adjust the amp. Thanks - Juan Carlos Kuhnen da Silva 06 Nov 2017 at 01:15 AM
Hi Tom/Juan

Can completely remove Gateway and any CODE Bluetooth pairings from your device and follow instructions below

Hopefully you have connected to My.marshall so that your presets are backed up and will be re-downloaded. If not, be aware that the following process will lose any preset edits you have made.

Turn CODE off.
Close the Gateway app and delete it from your device.
Clear any stored data if you have your device set to retain it after app delete.

Android Settings -> Apps -> Gateway -> Tap on the ‘Storage’ line -> Tap ‘Clear Data’, then ‘Clear Cache’.
Open your Bluetooth settings and forget the pairing to CODE.

iOS Settings -> Bluetooth -> Tap the info icon next to your CODE under ‘My Devices’ -> Tap ‘Forget This Device’

Android Settings -> Bluetooth -> Tap the cog icon next to your CODE under ‘Paired Devices’ -> Tap ‘Forget’

Your device should now have no knowledge of CODE and CODE will not be able to reconnect as the device side of the pairing has been forgotten.

Now follow the instructions for ‘First Connection’.
- Lee Tomlin 06 Nov 2017 at 10:01 AM
Loading - please wait...