Marshall amp MG 100DFX


I have an MG 100DFX, the plastic cap of the power button come off frequently. Do I only need to replace the plastic cap or the entire power switch and how/ where can I get the parts.

asked 03 Nov 2017 at 08:05 PM

Andre Bernard
Answers: 1


Hello Andre,

Regarding your question, we would recommend having the power switch replaced by an engineer. The part can be purchased from our distrubutor in Canada which is Jam Industries. 

answered 06 Nov 2017 at 11:24 AM

Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.