7 -10 way EQ for Code series. Please!

vote

Hello and greetings Marshall.

I have a Code 100 Combo. For this price is a great Marshall sounding amp.

But!!

Is harsh, but i use an external 7 WAY EQ pedal in loop and the sound with it , will be realy useful.

I have a Boss Katana too and has in built EQ effect. This Marshall Code series is very close to real Marhsall amps, form my opinion i think it's closer that Katana.

Why not is in Marshall CODE an EQ pedal effect, or an switchable 7 or 10 way EQ option  ??

I think what is most missing from the Code series is a usable 7-10 way eq pedal. Would it solve the harshness, the fizzyness.

I think it could be a great practice combo. with a more original Marshall sound than any Katana.

Please Marshall, include an EQ pedal or a switchable 7- or 10 way EQ option in an update as soon as possible.

Please :) !

let this product be worthy of the Marshall brand, or products.

Thanks.( Sorry for my English:)). 

Best Regards, Rob.

asked 09 Aug 2021 at 05:15 PM

Kovács Róbert (1)
I think it is time to come out with a v2 of the Code like my name it CODE-X.... for the next ten year edition... still a great product... - Allen Perez 18 Aug 2021 at 12:05 AM
Answers: 1

votes

this would be a great solution, but the people at Marshall don't seem to understand a lot of simple things. This amp has great preamp models, some good power amps (just a few), shitty cabinet emulations, shitty speakers (2 in my code 100 combo) the inability to use presence and resonance settings ... how to destroy a good project and lose the digital challenge when a simple firmware update could change things. the only updates they made were for bluetooth and screen brightness. Pathetic.

edited 23 Mar 2022 at 04:28 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)

answered 23 Mar 2022 at 04:27 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)
Loading - please wait...