AVT 50H Valve State 2000 with 4/12 cabinet


Hello,    New amp I procured and I am hoping to get some Q's answered regarding. 

It did not come with a footswitch and being new to all of this I do not know why I need one or which footswitch to get ????

Also, I was told by the original owner that it is quite than it used to be and may need a new tube.   Also do not know which way to go with this ...   


Last point is when switching over from clean to overdrive it is buzzing and I am not sure why...


After hours on youtube and reading the instruction manual I am even more confused. 


Thanks in advance for comments/advice. 



asked 25 Aug 2021 at 11:03 PM

Wade Gail
Answers: 1


Hello Wade,

The footswitch you need for the AVT 50 is PEDL-00001, this switches between the channels. 

We would recommend having the amplifier looked at by a qualified engineer, if you go to our website www.marshall.com and click on find my retailer you can see service centers in your area.


Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 26 Aug 2021 at 12:43 PM

Loading - please wait...