MARSHALL CODE 100 NOISE CRACK STOP WORKING

votes

Ive been struggling with this too, first the amp starts with irregular noise, then makes a high noise sound and stop working, I tell the store to replace and they denied, they says they are not responsible for this issue and says I have to ask for warranty with marshall but I cant contact you in any way. This is very sad I saved money for a long time to buy this because I believed marshall was a good brand, and as I see you are not taking any action to solve this. Please help me.

asked 02 Oct 2021 at 10:07 PM

GERARDO GARZA
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for you comments, if the amplifier is under a year old you will need to contact your dealer and they will be able to arrange to have this looked at for you.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 04 Oct 2021 at 08:48 AM

Hi, now the amplifier is not within the warranty period, before the warranty time ended I went to the store, and the people there told me that this problem was normal on this product and I just need to wait for update. Now that the warranty period ended they said that they dont want to be responsible for this, and I need to check it directly from you. So thats why I want to know what can I do. Please give me options to solve this, I saw that you didnt answer the problem in other threads.
The case is this when I make changes and/or activate [REV] or [POWER] buttons the amp starts to make delayed noise sounds like sea waves, then the system crashes making strong crashing soung and only shutting down the amp stop the issue.
The only correlation I see here is that both buttons are in the [BLUETOOTH] block, other user on another thread also saw this issue with bluetooth.
- GERARDO GARZA 28 Oct 2021 at 06:36 PM
Hey Gerardo.

Can you please email servicedesk@marshall.com , we can get this to the correct person.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 29 Oct 2021 at 07:47 AM
Loading - please wait...