CODE 50 Bluetooth

votes

Hello. I recently bout the CODE 50 and it's great, but the gateway is pretty much useless for me. I have tried pretty much everything and it still will not connect to my iPhone 11 pro max. I have had friends try the app and it works fine on their phone, but when it comes to mine, nothing! Really love the amp and would like the bluetooth to work from my phone so i can adjust with ease. Not the end of the world, but it is advertised that you can control everything from your phone so that's what i would like to do. Any solutions? Thanks.

asked 20 Oct 2021 at 11:15 PM

Gabriel Loza
Have the same issue since upgrading my old Ipad to an Air4...no connectivity possible now. All I've received are a bunch of Marshall fanboys replying that I should just adjust everything on the amp itself instead of having a larger visual interface like my Ipad. Marshall apparently has zero interest in updating their app code to maintain functionality, as they never respond nor update the app. Thank God I inherited this Code50 from my late father in law and didn't buy it. I was hoping to compose a track using this amp as a tribute to him, but hate fiddling with a tiny screen where you can't see everything at once. Good luck. - Chris S 16 Apr 2022 at 02:17 PM
Answers: 1

vote

Yeh, Marshall could do with updating the app, there are a few bugs in it too that can do with being fixed.

Unfortunately Marshall seem reluctant to do anything with Code anymore.

answered 24 Oct 2021 at 11:33 PM

Joliet Jake (126)
Loading - please wait...