Code 100 foot switch doesnt always work properly

votes

Hi all

Very often when I press the down channel button on the pedal, the amp goes UP and channel!

Its a pain in the but, makes it impossible to play with,  tell me there is a fix for this?

Thanks all!

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 12:51 PM

Matt Sykes (2)
Answers: 3

votes

As far as I know, footswitch dedicated for CODE series amplifiers does NOT have "down" and "up" buttons, so you probably use wrong footswitch.

answered 28 Oct 2021 at 03:18 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
It is the foot switch that came with the amp, it has two buttons, one for up, the other down. About half the time it works, then it screws up.

Let me repeat, IT CAME WITH THE AMP. IT WAS IN THE SAME BOX AS THE AMP. It has an up arrow, and a down arrow, and has CODE written on it.

- Matt Sykes 28 Oct 2021 at 03:55 PM
Yes, you are right, I didn't know about that. So it must be something wrong with this footswitch, I think you should contact seller. I strongly recommend to buy PEDL-91009. To be honest - I can't imagine using CODE amp without this device... :-) - Jacek Klimkiewicz 29 Oct 2021 at 09:55 AM

votes

Quick press on the bank channel makes it go up.  Press and hold makes the bank go down.

answered 13 Aug 2022 at 05:12 AM

ted marek

votes

Mine does the same thing.  It is the footswitch that comes with the amp. It only has two buttons, one button makes the preset go up and the other makes the preset go down. Often my Down button will scroll the presets up. Sometimes I have found that if I unplug the switch and plug it back in, the down button will make the preset go down again.  

answered 09 Jan 2023 at 01:41 AM

scott keel
Loading - please wait...